The Explorer workshop is to be held in-person on 20th and 21st June 2023.
The five Navigator sessions will be held monthly from July 2023 through November 2023. The dates and times for these sessions will be set during the Explorer Workshop. These sessions will be held virtually.
The Adventurer workshop is to be held in-person in December 2023 or January 2024, with the dates TBC.
The location of both workshops is still to be confirmed, but will be in the Leeds/Wakefield area of West Yorkshire.
The Product Mastery Pathway is a significant commitment by both the delegate and the organisation supporting the delegates attendance. Full participation and attendance is required in order to maximise the value of the pathway and achieve each level of certification.
By purchasing a place on the Product Mastery Pathway, you agree to this commitment along with the following terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Payment for the Product Mastery Pathway is to be made at the time of booking and covers all three elements – the 2-day Explorer workshop, the 5 Navigator sessions, and the 2-day Adventurer workshop. It is not possible to purchase these element individually.
- Discounts may be available for bulk/group and/or entire session bookings. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
- A minimum of five delegates are required to run this course. Should this threshold not be reached the course will be postponed, with delegates being offered a place on the next available course.
- For in-person face-to-face course, you will receive your copy of Geoff Watts book Product Mastery on day 1 of the Explorer workshop.
- For online courses, your copy of Geoff Watts book Product Mastery will be posted with the intention that it is received prior to day 1 of the Explorer workshop. Receipt of materials cannot be guaranteed for late bookings or where there is international postage, although every endeavour will be made.
- Access to online materials will be provided following the conclusion of the Explorer workshop, with details sent to the e-mail address provided during your booking. Please note that this will be provided to the Agile Mastery Institute (https://agilemasteryinstitute.com/ – Geoff Watts) for access to these resources.
- Should circumstances mean that you are unable to attend the Explorer workshop, please contact email@example.com. In the first instance we would look to move you to the next available course. Should you wish to cancel, please see the bullet point on cancellations.
- Should circumstances mean that you are unable to attend a Navigator session, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending upon the circumstances (and the agreement of other delegates) it may be possible to attend an alternative Navigator session.
- Should circumstances mean that you are unable to attend the Adventurer workshop, please contact email@example.com. Depending upon the circumstances (and the agreement of other delegates) it may be possible to attend an alternative Adventurer session.
- Cancellations need to be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be made on the following scale:-
- More than 30 days notice before the first day of the Explorer workshop, a full refund will be provided (less fees)
- Less than 30 days and more that 7 days notice before the first day of the Explorer workshop, a 50% refund will be provided (less fess)
- Less than 7 days notice before the first day of the Explorer workshop, no refunds will be provided
There are no reviews yet.