The Explorer workshop is to be held in-person on 17th and 18th October 2023.
The five Navigator sessions will be held monthly from November 2023 through March 2024. The dates and times for these sessions will be set during the Explorer Workshop. These sessions will be held virtually.
The Adventurer workshop is to be held in-person in April 2024 (dates to be confirmed).
The location of both workshops is still to be confirmed, but will be in the Leeds/Wakefield area of West Yorkshire.
The Scrum Mastery Pathway is a significant commitment by both the delegate and the organisation supporting the delegates attendance. Full participation and attendance is required in order to maximise the value of the pathway and achieve each level of certification.
By purchasing a place on the Scrum Mastery Pathway, you agree to this commitment along with the following terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Payment for the Scrum Mastery Pathway is to be made at the time of booking and covers all three elements – the 2-day Explorer workshop, the 5 Navigator sessions, and the 2-day Adventurer workshop. It is not possible to purchase these element individually.
- Discounts may be available for bulk/group and/or entire session bookings. Please contact email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
- A minimum of five delegates are required to run this course. Should this threshold not be reached the course will be postponed, with delegates being offered a place on the next available course.
- For in-person face-to-face course, you will receive your copy of Geoff Watts book Scrum Mastery and your Persuasion Pack deck of cards on day 1 of the Explorer workshop.
- For online courses, your copy of Geoff Watts book Scrum Mastery and your Persuasion Pack deck of cards will be posted with the intention that it is received prior to day 1 of the Explorer workshop. Receipt of materials cannot be guaranteed for late bookings or where there is international postage, although every endeavour will be made.
- Access to online materials will be provided following the conclusion of the Explorer workshop, with details sent to the e-mail address provided during your booking. Please note that this will be provided to the Agile Mastery Institute (https://agilemasteryinstitute.com/ – Geoff Watts) for access to these resources.
- Should circumstances mean that you are unable to attend the Explorer workshop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In the first instance we would look to move you to the next available course. Should you wish to cancel, please see the bullet point on cancellations.
- Should circumstances mean that you are unable to attend a Navigator session, please contact email@example.com. Depending upon the circumstances (and the agreement of other delegates) it may be possible to attend an alternative Navigator session.
- Should circumstances mean that you are unable to attend the Adventurer workshop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending upon the circumstances (and the agreement of other delegates) it may be possible to attend an alternative Adventurer session.
- Cancellations need to be made in writing to email@example.com. Refunds will be made on the following scale:-
- More than 30 days notice before the first day of the Explorer workshop, a full refund will be provided (less fees)
- Less than 30 days and more that 7 days notice before the first day of the Explorer workshop, a 50% refund will be provided (less fess)
- Less than 7 days notice before the first day of the Explorer workshop, no refunds will be provided
There are no reviews yet.